Thursday, March 8, 2012

PTL for PTO

There are so many unsung heroes who help support local schools.  Today we held our annual chicken BBQ for our school and raised a significant amount of money to support student activities and help provide money for classroom teachers to buy supplies.  Our PTO has done a tremendous job in recent years volunteering their time to generate enough money to support our budget.  You might say I'm forced to say that if you only knew that my wife is a co-president.  I will honestly say that has helped me better understand the responsibilities and the time involved, but I have always known it has not been a glamorous job.  Despite the challenges, we have found many wonderful individuals who have teamed together to make it work each and every year.  For that I am truly grateful. Job well done, PTO!

No comments:

Post a Comment